Membership is available to students or recent graduates of American Bar Association-approved and accredited law schools.*
*Recent graduates must not yet be licensed to practice law and must have graduated from law school not more than one (1) year from the date of the application’s submission.
Membership in the Esports Bar Association is available to attorneys who are licensed to practice law before the highest court of any jurisdiction.
Institutional share the benefits of membership with members of the applicable institution.
Institutional members will also have the exclusive opportunity to sponsor the EBA including the annual EBA conference. As a sponsor, institutions and their members receive direct access to influential practitioners, members of the EBA leadership & national exposure at the EBA conference.
*PLEASE NOTE: MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT CONFER ANY GOVERNANCE VOTING RIGHTS ON THE MEMBER.
The Benefits of Membership at the EBA
As a member of the Esports Bar Association you will
- Gain access to comprehensive esports business and legal information and publications.
- Be made aware of significant legal and business developments in esports.
- Have the opportunity to network with members of the EBA Leadership.
- Be able to participate in an exclusive annual EBA Leadership.
- Be given the opportunity to participate and submit esports related business and legal academic works for publication by the EBA.
- Be informed of local outreach events for members.
- Receive a discount to attend the annual EBA conference invitation.
- Be given the opportunity to sit on certain board approved EBA committees.
- View the EBA Membership Portal which includes information about fellow members.