Welcome to Legal Q – WE WANT TO PUBLISH YOU!
The EBA publication committee’s LegalQ is always looking for submissions from the legal esports community. If you have an article that you wish to write, please use our submissions guidelines and application to submit your work.
These articles are meant to be short and approachable to the general Esports and legal community. The LegalQ accepts articles from everyone, including industry professionals and law students. Please read the below guidelines before submitting your work for publication.
Legal Q Submission Guidelines
- Between 500 – 1,200 words
- Related to a legal issue within the following areas:
- Entertainment, Esports, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Technology/Business, Video games
- (Optional) Article is relevant to current events/recent legal issues
- Optional) Articles may include opinions and speculation of the author
- (Optional) Citations are welcome but not necessary
Materials to Submit
- Article confirming to LegalQ Submission Guidelines in Word format
- Your name and current title
- Editing by the publications committee these pieces will be minimal. Please read your article for clarity and correctness.
- Articles will be accepted and published on a rolling basis.
- Please ensure your submitted article is ready for publication to your satisfaction. All changes to the submitted work should be re-submitted at least 3 weeks prior to your article’s slated publication date.
Please direct all questions to Publications@esportsbar.org.